Premier Wedding Cars – Terms & conditions
- Bookings are confirmed on payment of a deposit of £50.00 per car.
- Cancellations must be advised in writing to Premier Wedding Cars. The minimum charge for a cancellation will be be the booking fee. Cancellations advised up to sixty days prior to the event will incurr a charge of 50% of the outstanding balance. Cancellations advised less than sixty days prior to the event will incurr a charge equal to the full balance outstanding. Refunds may be possible if the company is able to secure a replacement booking.
- In the event of the hirer changing the event date then we will transfer the booking to the new date subject to availability. If this is not possible and we cannot provide vehicles for the new date then the original booking fee will be forfeited.
- Vehicles operated by Premier Wedding Cars are regularly maintained and serviced. However, we reserve the right to substitute vehicles in the event of breakdowns or other circumstances beyond our control. If a substitute vehicle is a lower hire price than the original we will refund the difference to the hire’r. In the event of a breakdown during the course of a hire the company will endeavour to access a replacement vehicle but will not be held liable for any losses unless there is proved to be negligence on the part of the company.
- The price quoted will be for a hire period of up to three hours from arrival at the collection address to departure from the reception venue.
- On arrival at the collection address, the driver(s) of the vehicle(s) will be following instructions as per the itinerary agreed between Premier Wedding Cars and the hirer. Please note that at this stage there is no obligation on the part of the company to accept any changes to the itinerary that may affect the overall timings of the contract.
- The Driver(s) will be obliged to drive the vehicle(s) in a safe and resposible manner at all times and will endeavour by whatever means at their disposal to follow the most efficient routes between venues. In the event of late departures due to circumstances beyond their control, drivers will not accede to any requests to drive in any manner that may be considered dangerous or illegal, nor will they be obliged to take any short cuts on roads not suited to the safety of the vehicle or passengers or take any road which is not a legal vehicular highway.
- The hirer agrees to be responsible for any damage occasioned to any company vehicle caused by any member of the wedding party carried in them. Such damage may include acts of vandalism or negligence or fouling of the vehicle due to illness or over indulgence. A minimum charge of £100.00 will be applied in respect of valeting costs.
- All passengers are reminded it is their responsibility to wear seat belts where fitted and that all child seats must be supplied and fitted into the vehicle by a parent or person nominated by the parent. This is a requirement of our insurance policy. Please be aware that some vehicles are not fitted with seat belts so please check before booking.
- Passengers are requested to ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the vehicles at the end of the hire. Items may be left in the vehicle during the wedding ceremony with the drivers’ permission but all responsibility for such items will remain with the owner.
- Premier Wedding Cars reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Premier Wedding Cars recommend that you take out appropriate wedding insurance to cover eventualities that could result in financial loss in the event that any of your suppliers fail, or are unable to fulfil their contract of hire.
- By signing and returning this booking form and or paying the booking fee you are deemed to agree to be bound by all terms and conditions contained in paragraphs 1 to13 of this document.
Please sign and return this form with the appropriate deposit to:
Premier Wedding Cars , 10 Rafati Way , Bexhill, TN40 2EX.