Wherever style of wedding you are planning your wedding, Premier Wedding Cars will always strive to go that extra mile to ensure that we play our part in helping to make your special day a day to remember for all the right reasons.
What does our wedding car hire service include?
- A polite, smartly dressed experienced Chauffeur to look after you throughout the hire period.
- Arrival at the collection address in time for photos with the wedding car before departure.
- A complimentary journey to the ceremony venue for the Bridesmaids ( by prior arrangement.)
- Depending on location and timings, a possible complimentary initial trip for the Groom’s party.
- A relaxed journey for the Bride and her escort to the ceremony venue.
- Transportation of the Bride and Groom to the reception venue.
- Bows and ribbons for the care in either white, ivory or cream.
Because punctuality is paramount in our business. We only ever accept one booking per car, per day. For this reason our cars are hired on an event basis rather than just for single journeys, as is sometimes the only requirement.
If yours is a single venue occasion and in order to maximise value for money, the car will stand by throughout the ceremony thus providing a post ceremony photo opportunity for the bride and groom. If desired, a short out in the wedding car, so that the newly weds may enjoy a few minutes ‘quiet’ time before re-joining their guests at the reception.
We are very mindful of the fact that each wedding is, in its own way, unique and that you may have your own ideas or requirements regarding how you would like to use the cars during hire.
Please rest assured that when you book with Premier Wedding Cars, our staff and drivers will do everything possible to help you get the maximum value and enjoyment from our beautiful classic vehicles.
Many of our cars are not fitted with rear seat belts and so may not be suitable for the fitting of child seats. Any seat located in the vehicle must be placed by a parent, guardian or other person nominated by the hirer. Any child under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
Take a look at some of the vintage wedding cars available to hire for your special day or please get in touch if you have any questions.