Wherever you are planning your wedding, Premier Wedding Cars will always strive to go that extra mile to ensure that we play our part in helping to make your special day a day to remember for all the right reasons.
- A polite, smartly dressed experienced Chauffeur to look after you throughout the hire period.
- Arrival at the collection address in time for photos with the wedding car before departure.
- A complimentary journey to the ceremony venue for the Bridesmaids ( by prior arrangement.)
- Depending on location and timings, a possible complimentary initial trip for the Groom’s party.
- A relaxed journey for the Bride and her escort to the ceremony venue.
- Transportation of the Bride and Groom to the reception venue.
Also included are:
Bows and ribbons for the car in any colour of your choice, subject to availability.
Complimentary Champagne for the Bride and Groom.
If your wedding is a single venue occasion then the car will wait during the ceremony in order to offer a photo opportunity for the Bride and Groom and if desired, a short drive out so that the newly weds may enjoy a few minutes ‘quiet’ time, and of course a glass of ‘bubbly’ before re joining their guests at the reception.
We are very mindful of the fact that every wedding is in it’s own way unique, and that you may have your own ideas or requirements regarding how you may wish to use the cars.
Please rest assured that when booking with Premier Wedding Cars our staff and drivers will do everything possible to help you get the maximum value and enjoyment from our beautiful classic vehicles.
Car seats need to be supplied for children under the age of four. It is a condition of our insurance that the seats must be fitted by a parent, guardian or other nominated adult. Our chauffeurs cannot be held responsible for the fitting of child seats.
We are happy to supply booster seats by prior arrangement but all children travelling in any of our cars must be accompanied by an adult.